Learn about changes to diagnostic services in the North Zone starting December 5
In Grande Prairie, community collections will stop at the following locations:
- Grande Prairie Regional Hospital
- Grande Prairie College & Community Health Center
- Junction Point
DynaLIFE is opening up a new PSC for community collections on December 5, 2022 at:
- Grande Prairie PSC (101 11002 104 Ave, Grande Prairie)
Before December 5, patients can continue booking appointments on their current patient appointment booking system.
From December 5 onward, to book their community lab services appointments patients will either:
- Log into the qme.dynalife.ca appointment booking system using the same login information you used in the previous system (if you created an account) or book as a guest.
- Call the DynaLIFE Appointment Booking Line (1-877-702-4486) if you are having issues or would prefer to book over the phone.
Patients in Grande Prairie trying to book appointments taking place after December 5 will need to visit qme.dynalife.ca or call the DynaLIFE appointment booking line (1-877-702-4486) to book an appointment at the new Patient Service Center location.
|Community Collections Closing||Closest PSC location||Second Closest PSC|
|Grande Prairie Regional Hospital||Grande Prairie PSC at 101 11002 104 Ave, Grande Prairie, AB, T8V 7W5|